INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN Princeton, IL WITH GREAT flip POTENTIAL!
📍 City: Princeton
🌆 County: Bureau County
🏡 Property Type: Single Family
🛏️ Bedrooms: 6
🛁 Bathrooms: 2
📏 Square Footage: 3,000
📅 Year Built: 1881
⚒️This property needs: A full cosmetic rehab (pictures are out dated). All major systems are working properly.
This property would make for a great investment opportunity for a savvy investor. This property would stand to make a very lucrative fix and flip.
📞FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE
CONTACT Garrett@ (817) 489-5681📞
1. YOU MUST VERIFY ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED INDEPENDENTLY: Any estimates, information provided, or photographs/video showing the condition of the property are for your convenience only. Any information regarding specifications, characteristics, or condition of this property, neighborhood, or investment strategy (including, but not limited to, estimated rehab costs, as-is property square footage measurements, or proposed expansion through construction) is an unverified assumption of the company or its affiliates based on limited information and must be verified independently for accuracy. Company and its affiliates assume no liability whatsoever for the accuracy of any estimates, information, or photo/video provided. Buyer is required to conduct their own due diligence.
2. NO UNACCOMPANIED ENTRY OF PROPERTY: Broker and its affiliates do not give you authority, express or implied, to enter or access this property unaccompanied. Access to the property may only be obtained through scheduling a property inspection with Company.
3. NON-REPRESENTATION: Company and their affiliates DO NOT represent you.
4. You may not copy, store, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works, sell, or transmit any part of this content without prior written permission of Company.
5. Please Note: Cash or hard money required for closing
- Buyers pay all closing costs.
- We are not a licensed contractor or appraiser.
- This is an assignable purchase agreement that allows us to purchase the property listed below, not the property itself. If you are interested in this assignable purchase agreement, please contact us.